Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Date Night





Today was a fun and special day because it was our first family date night. While Josh was at work I sent him an e-mail asking him to go out tonight with his two girls. So, Josh took us both on a date to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. When Josh came home from work he brought us pink Gerber daisies which was so sweet. I dressed Evelyn up in a cute little dress that she finally fit into and we wen't around 5:30 to beat the rush because today they had $1.50 slices of cheesecake to celebrate their 30th anniversary. I am sure I was more excited about dinner because Evelyn slept almost the whole time but it was so fun being out together as a family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!

Josh and Christen said...

It was a lot of fun! Your invitation was so sweet! I am so blessed to have you for a wife and Evelyn for a daughter! I look forward to the many dates that I get to have with both of you! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH! -Daddy (your adoring husband)

. said...

That is very sweet!
-Caleb and Sandy