Friday, March 6, 2009

Update

So I have kept putting off posting since our camera hasn't but it doesn't look like it will be fixed for a little while still so I wanted to do some updates. Evelyn got her first tooth on Feb 7th the day she turned 7 months. Her second tooth pushed through a couple days later! She is so cute with her little teeth and I can't believe how big she is now! She is sitting up pretty good on her own although she is still a little wobbly. Her eyes are still the most gorgeous blue and her hair is starting to get curly like her daddy's. She started saying da-da which made Josh just beam with joy. I am so thankful for this little girl and God has been reminding me to stop more and enjoy the time we have and not to take it for granted.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really sweet! I love hearing how God is teaching you through her and your experiences as a mother. You two and Jesus are the 3 greatest blessings God could have given me! I love you both so much! - "Da-da"