Thursday, January 1, 2009

Anniversary Trip

A year ago when we were in Flagstaff celebrating our 4 year anniversary we found out we were pregnant with our beautiful little girl. We were so surprised and excited. It was the first try after loosing our first baby in August and we thought it would take longer. I didn't tell Josh I was going to take a test the morning we were there, at first glance I saw that it was negative so I just went back to bed with Josh and prayed that God would help me trust Him. Later in the morning I decided to look at the test again and there were 2 lines! I was so excited I didn't even wait to tell Josh any special way I just ran in and jumped on the bed and showed him! This year as Josh and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary we got to bring our little girl with us. We stayed at The Room's Upstairs in uptown Sedona. Evelyn did good while we were out around town looking at the different shops and having lunch. We picked up a gluten free pizza from Pizza Picazzo's for dinner and ate in our room. Evelyn went to sleep around 7:30 like normal but decided she didn't like sleeping in her pack and play so she woke up every 1-2 hours all night long! Since we didn't want her to make noise and wake up the guest in the room next door we were up the whole night trying to keep her quiet. The next morning we checked out and drove up 89A to Flagstaff. Every year since our Honeymoon we have picked out a Christmas ornament and this year we found the perfect one for our new little family. We had a lot of fun on our first family trip and hotel stay, here are some pictures from our trip.

Really cute shops area in Sedona call Tlaquepaque

I took these




Pretty tree




with our new ornament

The Rooms Upstairs where we stayed

0 comments: