Saturday, November 22, 2008

5 Years!


WOW Josh and I have been married for 5 years today! Time is flying by and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves me and provides for our family everyday.

When we first got married I had very little idea how hard married life would be sometimes. One thing that we learned before we even said "I do" was that love is a choice, not a feeling. This has been true over and over again. I know Josh and I love each other more now than when we first got married but it's a different kind of love. Those mushy feelings we had while dating are not always there but they are replaced with a deeper love that I know will last for the rest of or lives together.

Thank you sweetheart for always being there and for the constant sacrificial love that you show me everyday. I love you and pray the Lord blesses us with many, many more years to come.


Yes we had the biggest wedding party ever




1 comments:

Caleb and Sandy said...

Congratulations. We love you both very much.